Pagina's

vrijdag 21 september 2012

Work in progress...

I bought myself a new set of Prismacolor Premier colored pencils on eBay. This one:

Especially designed to draw portraits! I really love drawing and coloring. I used to draw a lot as a kid...and my love for drawing seems to be reborn since I started the Lifebook lessons. I get excited just by seeing a big box of colored pencils. I have watched a lot of YouTube tutorials about drawing lately and this is what I'm working on right now:
 
I love it so far and I'm even a bit surprised that this is coming out of my own hands...
And because I'm a little bit scared that I will ruin it as soon as I start on the hair I thought I show you my work in progress now...
 
TFL!
Sandra

6 opmerkingen:

Riikka Kovasin zei

Gorgeous! You are so talented!

Anoeska zei

Wow! Ik ben echt onder de indruk!!! Knap zeg! De kleur van de huid is echt goed geworden!

Melanie zei

Heel mooi. Is het julia robberts ? Ben heel benieuwd hoe het haar gaat lukken, volgens mij kan het niet mis gaan.
Liefs, Melanie

Marit zei

Jeetje Sandra, wat mooi!

Gea zei

wauw, dat is prachtig! Ben benieuwd hoe het uiteindelijke resultaat wordt..
Groetjes Gea

Ilse hobbelen zei

Hij is super zeg! die ogen en mond, dat is toch het moeilijkste, dat haar krijg jij er wel op hoor!!