Pagina's

zondag 21 augustus 2011

Out of the Journal Challenge week 3, part two

A little bit later than I had planned but here is canvas number six in my series Fairytale Diva's:

Again, I love my background. It was done in only a short time. And again...my image is a bit boring...It seems I'm running out of great pictures in my stash. The inspiration was there but I just couldn't find the right images. For example..I wanted to give her a bigger head, a little bit more out of proportion.
I now noticed that working with a theme is..of course!...less freedom.
I'm now thinking if I will continue with this series or just do something completely different for week four in Dina's and Samantha's Out of the Journal challenge.
You will find out later this week, I guess!

TFL!
Sandra

4 opmerkingen:

Lena zei

Ik vind em wél mooi!!
Ze zit er wat ongeïnteresseerd bij en die houding past perfect bij de tekst!!!
De toevoeging van Alladin's lamp vind ik superleuk en je achtergrond is gewoon weer geweldig!!

Dina zei

So fun!

Tessa zei

Wat een leuke pagina. Erg mooi gemaakt, de achtergrond(kleur ook) is prachtig!

xx Tessa

Terri Kahrs zei

Sandra, I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this piece AND your awesome blog!!! Add me to your list of followers!!!!

Thank you so much for your blog visit and your good wishes. I'm sending a lot of good luck your way for my giveaway drawing!!! Hugs, Terri xoxo