Pagina's

zaterdag 30 juli 2011

More cards...

Remember this art journal page, with my colorful hummingbirds? (Read more about it here.)

I turned my birdies into a stamp...

...and made three cards with it:

I stamped my birdie on some waterclor paper and colored them with my Inktense pencils. I love these pencils although I have to practice some more for better results in blending the colors.

I created another birthdaycard last week. I can't show you yet because the lucky girl who will get it is reading my blog too...and it is long before her birthday...But I just couldn't resist playing with my images after I found some 'red socks'! (Hint!!!)
So I'll give you a sneek peak...

TFL!
Sandra

3 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Wat GOED!!!! Echt super gelukt je stempel!!!
Ik wil het zelf ook graag eens proberen maar heb er nog niet de tijd voor kunnen vinden... (altijd weer 't zelfde hé... te weinig tijd voor alles wat je zou willen doen!!!)
En ik ben zeer benieuwd naar het hele plaatje van de rode sokken kaart... (snap wel wie deze voor har verjaardag gaat krijgen.... haha)

Marit zei

Oh, juist ja.... maar dat duurt dus nog héééééél lang... maar ik heb olifantengeduld hoor!!! Je birdies zijn geweldig trouwens!

Neomig zei

Why on earth did you block me? I cannot save your work on Pinterest. Am just curios. I'm no competition.
Neomi Goldbum