Pagina's

dinsdag 5 juli 2011

Life is art, paint your dreams!

Another page inspired by Thomas Sabo! This time I drew octopusses...


I colored my 'creatures' with Adirondack colorwash on watercolor paper and cut them out. The background is  a 'mop up'-page from my little screen I created last week. (I used a page in my journal to whipe off the ink from my stencils and not to waste any paint I painted the rest of my paint on the page too.)
I love it when things like this come together!

TFL!
Sandra

3 opmerkingen:

Scrappiness zei

wauw...gave dingen heb je weer gemaakt de laatste tijd!!

Marit zei

En weer al zo'n vrolijke pagina!!! Al die kleurtjes, en dan die vrouw in dat duikerspak... het maakt me vrolijk! Je bent echt lekker bezig Sandra!

lisa_crofts zei

Loving all your arty efforts. Loving your creations.