Pagina's

vrijdag 17 juni 2011

Two pages in one day!

It turned out I was in a creative mood yesterday...I finished two pages! Ok, in my small 20x14cm journal and with no difficult techniques, just collaged elements and paintmarkers, but I'm very happy with the results. Simple but effective!



Especially this second page has become one of my favorites. The background is just one image I cut out of a magazine. I loved how it looks like the bird is walking on water. I only added the quote, which I wrote in my most elegant handwriting...directly with my marker! Am I brave or what?! (lol)

TFL!
Sandra

3 opmerkingen:

Marjolijn van Elsberg zei

Geweldig en ik zie die meerkoeten hier regelmatig over het water rennen, zo grappig om te zien. Weetr twee geweldige pagina's in je artboek.

Marit zei

Ja, dat is heel dapper, meteen gaan schrijven! Toe maar! Prachtige pagina's trouwens, vooral de tweede! Soms is een foto inderdaad te mooi om te verknippen of teveel 'mee te doen'. Ik kom ook regelmatig van die plaatjes tegen waar eigenlijk niets meer bij kan... de quote geeft het net dat beetje extra dat het 'optilt'...
Geniet van je weekend Sandra!

Anoniem zei

hahaha so brave!!! but the result worths it :)

I'd ask for a personnal class on how you do your amazing magazine collages. Love them all!!! Cuchy